the team alchemy diagnostic
Many teams aspire to high performance but team members often disagree about what it means and where their team is at. Team Alchemy uses online survey tools to measure the state of your team's performance, from an internal team and external stakeholders' perspective.
the team alchemy diagnostic has two distinct components:
- a 36 item survey completed by all internal team members
- an 11 item survey completed by a selection of key external stakeholders (your facilitator-coach provides guidance on identifying relevant participants).
Each item consists of a statement, and a rating scale on which participants identify the extent to which they agree with that statement. Open text comments can also be captured.
Your team will be provided with a report rating its overall performance from both an internal and external perspective. The report will detail quantitative ratings for each of the six elements in the team alchemy model plus qualitative comments on team strengths and opportunities for improvement.
the team alchemy diagnostic is useful in helping:
- Benchmark your team's current state of performance.
- Identify your current location in the team alchemy life cycle, and consequently the best actions to take your team performance to the next level.
- Analyse your team's individual strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor, track and compare team performance during the life cycle of a team.
- Gain a vital understanding of how your team is perceived by its external stakeholders.